This stage addresses all curricular areas, establishing strategies that accompany our pupils throughout the educational process, both on the intellectual level and on the emotional and social levels as well. We will continue to work and promote the acquisition of habits, self-awareness and knowledge of others, communication and languages, and knowledge of the natural and social environment.
From Monday to Friday:
from 9.00 to 17.00.
from 8.00 to 9.00 and from 17.00 to 18.00 (in English).
- Accompaniment in the development of the stage's own capacities to allow children to grow integrally as people.
- To work in a global way in the three didactic areas (knowledge of the environment, of oneself and of the others), and intercommunication and language in order to facilitate learning by discovering and working all intelligences.
- Promote the multiple intelligences that are the strength of each student and help them to grow in those intelligences in which they are weaker.
- Work in a multilingual way, introducing English as the language of communication at different times of the day or in different languages such as plastic. (Arts & Craft).
- To work on mathematical logical reasoning in a systematized way, using manipulation and experimentation in a contextualized and adapted way to the reality of the students.
- Develop reading and writing skills that will allow for continuity in later stages.
- To work and experience the musical language appropriate for the age.
- Initiate the student in the language of programming by introducing robotics with the “Bee-bots”.
- Discover the natural and social environment.
- To help to the knowledge and management of emotions.
- Initiate the student in cooperative work.
- Introduce the use of digital tools in a cooperative manner to reinforce the work of multiple intelligences and the initiation of ICT skills.
- Project work.
- School garden.
- EMAT project for the work of logical-mathematical reasoning.
- English language immersion.
- Global project for the work of multiple intelligences.
- Work for the identification and management of emotions.
- Use of cooperative work in the classroom.
- Use of different languages to work on the student's creativity.
- Introduction of digital tablets to work multiple intelligences.
- Programming and Robotics using Bee-bots.
- Coras Calm Programme (mindfulness).