KINDERGARTEN (0 to 3 years)
We promote the development of your children in close collaboration with you.
We transform small moments of everyday life into educational moments to help them acquire new skills and abilities.
The kindergarten stage is essential to contribute to the emotional, affective, physical, motor, social and cognitive development of children.
We develop our educational programme with these objectives:
- Begin work on acquiring habits of hygiene, food, order, clothing, rest and coexistence that will be developed throughout the stage.
- Encourage life in common and ensure respect for the individual pace; therefore, establish personal and collective relationships with an orderly, calm, free, dynamic pace.
- Promote activities of discovery, handling, construction, movement, representation, communication and coexistence.
- Foster a fluid relationship between family and school from different communication routes.
- Give special importance to the diversity of children and the early detection of possible educational needs and intervention in developmental difficulties as soon as they are detected.
- Encourage the child to achieve affective and emotional security.
We apply a methodology based on:
We stimulate the child’s sense of discovery and experimentation.
Basket of treasures
Ideal to stimulate that innate ability of the little ones to experiment.
We explore different environments through free and spontaneous interaction.
We obtain learning experiences that stimulate the different areas of development.
We develop curiosity for everything that is unknown to us, motivating discovery.
Daily psychomotor skills session
We become aware of our own body in order to generate the best possibilities of adaptation.
Multilingual oral expression
Committed to working on their oral expression and comprehension since childhood.
The multilingual way
We introduce English as a language of communication at different times of the day.
Why choosing Sagrado Corazón for your child’s kindergarten?
Familia Parra Gascón
Familia Ferrer Banks
Familia Parra Jover
Familia Caracuel Joly
Familia Romero Martínez
Familia Bernades David
What are the centre’s opening hours?
- Monday to Friday:
- from 9:00 to 12:00 or from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Childcare services (P2):
- from 8:00 to 9:00.
- from 17:00 to 18:00 (in English)
Do you have any questions?
Is there anything we can help you with? Call us and we will be happy to answer you.