The Baccalaureate provides students with solid academic knowledge through the subjects studied and favours their intellectual and human maturity.
It aims to train people who are autonomous and responsible, people with initiative, affective maturity, a critical and creative sense, and who are capable of participating in their own training process. It also guides, accompanies and prepares students in their academic development, and in making a decision about their incorporation into the labour market.
Monday: from 8.00 to 13.30.
Tuesday and Thursday: from 8.00 to 13.30, and from 15.00 to 17.00.
Wednesday: from 8.00 to 14.30.
Friday: from 8.00 to 13.30.
The school offers 6 itineraries:
- Social Sciences: addressed to students with concerns related to social, legal, political and economic sciences, management and public administration, communication, public relations, advertising, tourism and leisure services.
- Technological: aimed at students interested in experimental sciences, mathematics, technological processes and developments, the production of materials, tools, equipment and machines used in the production of goods and services.
- Technological - economic: aimed at students interested in an economic complement added to their interest in experimental sciences.
- Technological - Scientific: aimed at students interested in scientific content with a technological complement.
- Health Sciences: aimed at students interested in scientific-sanitary contents.
- Natural Sciences: aimed at students interested in adding an ecological dimension to the scientific content.
Learning foreign languages
- Subjects in English.
- Native conversation teachers.
- DUAL Baccalaureate (Spain and United States).
- Presentation at the official Oxford exams (at our school Sagrado Corazón - Corazonistas -).
- Language exchanges in Denmark.
- Possibility of carrying out the Research Project in French or English.